Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Took a trip down the road to Newnan!

I was lucky enough to get to go to a local photographer group meet-up this past Sunday in Newnan. I've been to a few of these before, so I knew a few photographers, but it was amazing to meet more! Several of them were kind enough to bring their kids and friends to model for us all. I've brought Harrison to one of these things before, but after he "fell" into a mucky stream on purpose and got soaked, I decided I'd hold off on bringing him again for a little while!

I've only had a chance to edit a few, but I just had to share a few of the sweetest engaged couple that modeled for us! They were friends of one of the Newnan area photographers and were the sweetest couple. We all braved the cold for most of the day and had a great time! Katie, if you read this, thanks so much for getting this lovely couple to pose for us! Here are just a few of them from my day:






Thanks for the pose ideas, Aubrey and Ashley!  Don't you just LOVE this location?  It was awesome! We have some little pockets like this in Old Town Conyers, but this wall was the absolute coolest. Good times!  Will share more (including some beautiful kids!) soon.  Take care everyone!

4 comments:

TracyTPhotography said...

I had so much fun. I'm so glad I got to meet you & everyone else. I knew a couple also from once before but its always neat to meet more. you did a great job on these pics, they are fantastic & the color is awesome!!

Tina Ramirez said...

Lovely photos, connection and colors!

Erin said...

Beautiful! Sounds like you had a blast. I hope I can make the next group meetup when I'll be closer.

Michelle Calhoun said...

I love the colors from this shoot!!! What a great location!!!