Sunday, February 1, 2009

Away for a Family Emergency

Hello everyone - I just wanted to make a quick update and let you all know what was going on. My husband's mother passed away very suddenly over the weekend. It's come as quite a shock to us all, but we're managing through it. I just wanted to make a quick note so no one would think I just disapeared all of the sudden.

We appreciate any prayers you would like to send our way. As we make it through this sad time, I'm reminded how valuable pictures of our loved ones really are. I'm so thankful for the ones we have, but so heartbroken for the ones we never took. We will treasure those we do have and pass them down to our children to help keep her memory alive.

Anyway, if you could please keep our family in your prayers, it would be most appreciated. My mother-in-law was one of my biggest photography supporters (maybe the biggest!) and she just loved cameras and photography, too. I promise to get back to posting soon and sharing pictures - as I know she would want me to. Thank you all,

Amy

1 comment:

TracyTPhotography said...

I will keep your family in my prayers. Have a safe trip!