Monday, January 5, 2009

Trying to get back into the swing of things...

I hope everyone had a fabulous and wonderful holiday season!  I'm so sad that it's already over and once again, it felt like a blur.  We had a wonderful time with our family in Auburn, Alabama! We also made a side-trip to Birmingham to visit my sister-in-law and her beautiful family.  I had fun giving them a few photograph gifts (surprise, surprise!) of their new baby.  And I'm excited that I can finally share some of those pictures here instead of having to keep them hidden and under wraps!  I promise to post those soon.  And if anyone knows of someone expecting a baby, please send them my way!  I had the best time doing my niece's pictures and can't wait to get my hands on another baby!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you all know I'm back to work (both here and my full-time job)!  So, if you're waiting on an email from me, I promise I'll get to it very soon! In the meantime, I thought I would share pictures of our family's Christmas card from this year (I also had to keep this one a "secret" until they were all mailed out!).  Here it is:

Front:

Back:

These were 5x7 cards (with a front and back) printed on linen paper - they came out great!  If you're interested in birth announcements, event invitations, note cards, etc, let me know!  I'd love to put something together for you!  In addition to designing a few of my own items, I have many beautiful templates created by wonderful designers.  This beautiful card is part of a collection I purchased which was designed by an amazing fellow photographer, Stephanie Morvant.  Let me know if you'd like any information on cards - I'd be glad to help!

Until next time, I hope everyone has a smooth (and relatively painless) transition back to work this week! Thanks to you all for making 2008 such a great year and for letting me capture your family and children - I truly appreciate it.

1 comment:

TracyTPhotography said...

Love the card! Very beautiful! Happy new year!!