Monday, December 8, 2008

More of the "S" family!

Hi everyone!  I just had to come back and post a few more from the "S" family session.  They were just so darn cute!  I love how the family ones came out and am posting two of my favorites (along with some extra ones of the kids that I just love!). Doesn't Mom just look gorgeous?  That color sweater and scarf just made her eyes and skin pop! The sweaters were so fun and I enjoyed bringing out the color in these.  Here are a few more - enjoy!

I love this one - the kids look so mischievous!


Adorable kids downtown!

I love this one, too... None of these three kids could take a bad picture!




And another super sweet one.  Love this one, too!

Well, I guess that was technically more than "a few!"  But I guess since it's my blog, it's ok, right? They were just too sweet not to share!  I have another family session I'll be posting a sneak peek for very soon.  So stay tuned!

No comments: