Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back from Thanksgiving holidays!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving - we definitely did.  It flew by way too quickly though.  Sorry for not posting in a while!  I've been busy trying to wrap up a few Christmas cards and editing 2 new sessions I did a week ago.  And I can't forget about the pictures I'm working on of my new niece!  So, life has been busy, but good :-)  I promise to post new pictures soon of my most recent sessions.  And hopefully a picture or two for our family Christmas cards (we attempted to get them done this past weekend - fighting the rain, humidity and a two-year-old in need of a nap!).

Anyway, in the meantime, I did want to add a few pictures of the boys I did a few weeks ago.  I "featured" more of the girls in my earlier post, so I wanted to come back and add in a few of the boys, too!  Here you go!

Mr. L who was constantly on the run!  Good thing I had the trusty chair to contain him for 2 seconds!


Mr. W looks so sweet!  He's such a handsome boy...


And one more of the whole crew :-)  Aren't they all cute?!

That's all for now, but promise to be back soon with a couple of newborn pictures of my niece!  

No comments: