Friday, December 5, 2008

The Colorful "S" Family - Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday!  What a busy week... I'm so happy for the weekend to be here!  I just wanted to do a quick sneak peek for the "S" family today.  I'm working through your photos, guys and about half-way done!  I had to share some of the first ones I've finished - these kids are just too cute.  I LOVED their colorful sweaters!  We did these in Olde Town Conyers in freezing temperatures one Saturday morning.  I don't think the thermometer even reached freezing while we were out there!  I've got many more (including some great family ones - what a great looking family!), but until then, here are a few of the kiddos!

Big sister and one of her little brothers:


Miss "K" - isn't her hair precious?!


Mr. "C" looking so sweet...


And baby brother "T" - poor baby was so cold!  He did so well for us though!


And one of my new faves - big sister telling her brother a secret :-)  We were fighting full sun here and as you can see, I lost somewhat - ha!  The kids were so happy to be in some sunshine in the frigid cold, so all was good...


Until next time - enjoy!  Can't wait to post some more from this session - hope to have them up soon, guys!

No comments: