Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Session Availability Update

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying this great fall weather we're having. The colors outside are just amazing! We were in our hometown of Auburn, AL this past weekend for the homecoming game and we took Harrison out for some pictures in the gorgeous leaves. He had a great time throwing them in the air :-) I'll post pictures soon!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm almost booked up through December. I may be able to work out one more December date, but I'll most likely be scheduling next appointments in January 2009. I'm only taking a small number of sessions between now and the end of December. In addition to Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we're planning a trip to Birmingham, AL any day now to visit our soon-to-arrive niece! But if you're interested in a session soon, please email me and we'll get a date set as soon as possible. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: