Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello!  My name is Amy Geiger and I'm a new photographer just venturing out in the "photography world."  I've been having a blast this past year while taking photographs for friends and friends of friends.  It's been such great experience and I look forward to growing as a photographer more and more each day!  

I've finally gotten a blog together and I hope to have a web site coming soon.  Until then, I plan to use my blog as a place to share information, portraits I'm working on and most importantly - a central place to provide session "sneak peeks" for you all!

More to come soon and I promise I'll try not to overload the blog with pictures of my 2 year old, Harrison :-)  Until next time, I'll share a few recent ones from my adventures with Harrison!  If you like my style and are interested in a session, please email me at amygeigerphotography@hotmail.com.  Hope to hear from you soon!  






3 comments:

Keri said...

Amy - your blog looks amazing!!! These pics are beautiful, too. Great job!

Gabensysmom said...

These are so adorable! Wonderful focus and great bokeh! Can't wait to see more of your blog!! Great set up, love it!

Meagan Caton said...

I just had to comment although I have already told you how gorgeous your son is. I absolutely love the wagon pics of him. You can work some sunlight too!! I love the blog also and you're welcome for any information. Glad I could help cause I know I was very appreciative of the information also. Bigger pictures makes our blogs look so much better.